Prevent iron deficiency in calves with our iron bolus
Our iron bolus Irontop is a calf supplement that quickly corrects an iron deficiency in calves, using iron chelates for optimal intestinal absorption. Iron deficiency can lead to anemia in calves and is shown by dull hair, decreased drinking, pain, and less vital animals. We notice an iron deficiency in almost all newborn calves.
Our iron bolus can be used for newborn calves, preferably after the intake of the first colostrum.
Battle iron deficiency in calves!
Benefits of our iron bolus?
- The instant release of the mineral iron plays an essential part in the production of hemoglobin. This hemoglobin is capable of binding oxygen and transporting it through the body
- Instant release of vitamins necessary for the production of hemoglobin
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Irontop from the first day, preferably after the first take of colostrum (and maximum at 3 weeks of age)
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Irontop comes in a box of 24 boluses of 3,3 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children