Prevent coccidia and cryptosporidium in calves
Optimal intestinal health for newborn calves
Our calf bolus Coxicryptop is a combination of a fast-acting and slow-release calf supplement designed to prevent the development of cryptosporidium and coccidia in calves. In this way, it helps with preventing diarrhea.
This supplement can be used for newborn calves.
Battle coccidia and cryptosporidium in calves
Benefits of our intestines bolus?
- 2-in-1: prevent the development of cryptosporidium with a fast-acting capsule at day 4 and coccidia with 2 small slow-release boluses at day 14.
- Prevents diarrhea in calves
- Creates optimal intestinal health
- Contains plant extracts and essential oils
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Click here to read more about coccidia in calves
Dosage and administration
• 1 capsule at day 4 after birth
- 2 boluses at day 14 after birth
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Our calf bolus Coxicryptop comes in a package of 25 doses with 1 capsule of 3 grams and 2 boluses of 10 grams each dose
- Expiry date: shelf life of 1.5 years after the production date for the capsule and 3 years for the bolus
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children
Dehydration in calves
Efferfizz is a fast-dissolving calf supplement designed to solve the urgent need for rehydration in situations where calves lose a lot of water and electrolytes.
Calf scour bolus
Bicatop is a calf supplement designed to keep your calves hydrated. A calf with scour (diarrhea) loses a lot of liquids, which causes them to dehydrate and acidify.
Mineral newborn calf bolus
Calftop Flash is a fast acting supplement designed to quickly solve the serious deficiency of vitamins, minerals and trace elements most calves are born with.
Mineral young calf bolus
Calftop Long Acting is a slow-release calf supplement designed to provide trace minerals to boost immunity, improve digestion and promote the growth of calves of 2-3 months old.
Mineral older calf bolus
Juniortop is a slow-release calf supplement designed to prevent a mineral deficiency in calves and improve the overall wellbeing of the calves.
Vitamin and mineral older calf bolus
Tracetop Junior is a slow-release calf supplement designed to prevent a vitamin and mineral deficiency in calves and improve the overall wellbeing of the calves.