Prevent coccidia and cryptosporidium in calves
Optimal intestinal health for newborn calves
Our calf bolus Coxicryptop is a combination of a fast-acting and slow-release calf supplement designed to prevent the development of cryptosporidium and coccidia in calves. In this way, it helps with preventing diarrhea.
This supplement can be used for newborn calves.
Battle coccidia and cryptosporidium in calves
Benefits of our intestines bolus?
- 2-in-1: prevent the development of cryptosporidium with a fast-acting capsule at day 4 and coccidia with 2 small slow-release boluses at day 14.
- Prevents diarrhea in calves
- Creates optimal intestinal health
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
• 1 capsule at day 4 after birth
- 2 boluses at day 14 after birth
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Our calf bolus Coxicryptop comes in a package of 25 doses with 1 capsule of 3 grams and 2 boluses of 10 grams each dose
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children