Antioxidants for poultry
Strong antioxidants for poultry in periods of oxidative stress like heat stress and transport
Our antioxidant effervescent tablet Antox-Fizz is a fast-dissolving poultry supplement designed to support nutritional imbalances in moments of stress. In these periods (start-up, change of diet, heat, transport, reproduction problems, and diseases) an increased number of free radicals will damage body tissues. Antioxidants are needed to neutralize these free radicals.
Our tablets can be used for broilers, layers, and turkeys.
Antioxidants for poultry to battle heat stress, transport problems,...
Benefits of our antioxidants tablet?
- Helps support poultry in different periods of stress such as heat stress, start-up, change of diet, transport, reproduction, and diseases
- Combination of well-known antioxidants with herbal extracts resulting in a very strong antioxidant for your flock
Why an effervescent tablet?
- Immediate distribution in the drinking water
- Dosing without mistakes
- Easy to use
- Concentrated product
- Easy storage and transportation
- No spilling
Click here to read more about heat stress in poultry
Dosage and administration
- 1 Antox-Fizz tablet per 1 000 liters of drinking water
- 1 Antox-Fizz tablet in the volume of the water needed to prepare 1 000 liters of drinking water when working with a dosing pump
Administer during 3 to 5 days
- Our antioxidant tablet Anto-Fizz comes in a box of 20 tablets of 120 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children
- Vitamin C
- Herbal extracts such as flavonoid quercetin and rosmarinic
Electrolytes for poultry
Hydra-Fizz is a fast-dissolving poultry supplement designed to solve the urgent need for rehydration in situations where animals lose a lot of water and electrolytes.
Trace minerals for poultry
Trace-Fizz is a fast-dissolving poultry supplement designed to support many biological processes in the body. They are needed for better immunity, growth, and bone development.