Vitamin D for poultry
Vitamin D for poultry for better calcium absorption, strong bones and strong egg shells
Our vitamin D effervescent tablet D-Fizz is a fast dissolving poultry supplement designed to prevent a vitamin D deficiency in chickens. In both chickens and adult poultry calcium is needed for the development of the skeleton. In layers calcium is also needed for the production of the egg shell. Furthermore, a lack of vitamin D3 will cause hypocalcemia, rickets and osteomalacia.
Our tablets can be used for broilers, layers and turkeys.
Vitamin D for chickens and turkeys
Benefits of our vitamin D tablet?
- Comes in 2 forms of vitamin D3 for easier absorption of calcium in the intestine
- Stronger bones
- Quality egg shells
Why an effervescent tablet?
- Immediate distribution in the drinking water
- Dosing without mistakes
- Easy to use
- Concentrated product
- Easy storage and transportation
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 D-Fizz tablet per 1 000 liters of drinking water
- 1 B-Fizz tablet in the volume of the water needed to prepare 1 000 liters of drinking water when working with a dosing pump
Administer during 3 to 5 days
Our vitamin D tablet D-Fizz comes in a box of 20 tablets of 100 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children