Vitamin B for poultry
Effervescent tablet with vitamin B for poultry in periods of moulting, reproduction, laying, growth,...
Our vitamin B effervescent tablet B-Fizz is a fast dissolving poultry supplement designed to prevent a vitamin B deficiency in chickens. Since vitamin B comes in a broad range they also act in a broad range of metabolic pathways, making supplementation crucial. B-Fizz is indicated to use during periods of moulting, reproduction, laying, and growth.
Our tablets can be used for broilers, layers and turkeys.
Vitamin B for chickens and turkeys
Benefits of our vitamin B tablet?
- Vitamin B complex covering a broad range of vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B8, B9 and B12.
- Helps preventing an extensive list of problems:
- Leg problems and lameness
- Curled toe paralysis
- Fatty liver
- Breeding problems
- Neuromuscular problems (stargazing)
- Poor feathering
- Decreased egg production
- Enteritis and diarrhea
Why an effervescent tablet?
- Immediate distribution in the drinking water
- Dosing without mistakes
- Easy to use
- Concentrated product
- Easy storage and transportation
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 B-Fizz tablet per 1 000 liters of drinking water
- 1 B-Fizz tablet in the volume of the water needed to prepare 1 000 liters of drinking water when working with a dosing pump
Administer during 3 to 5 days
Our vitamin B tablet B-Fizz comes in a box of 20 tablets of 80 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children