Sheep mineral bolus with copper
Prevent mineral deficiency in sheep with a sheep mineral bolus with copper
Our trace mineral bolus Ovitop CU is a slow release sheep supplement designed to prevent a mineral deficiency in sheep and improve their overall wellbeing. Insufficient trace minerals can result in reduced appetite and growth, less and steely wool, reproductive loss, anemia, lameness, etc.
Our sheep mineral bolus can be used for sheep over 25 kg.
This mineral bolus is a supplement with copper. Since certain sheep breeds are very sensitive to copper we also developed this product without copper: Ovitop.
This product can also be used for goats.
Mineral deficiency in sheep and goats
Benefits of our mineral bolus for sheep and goats?
- Slow release of the daily requirements in trace minerals during 4 months
- Different soils have a different mineral content. A mineral bolus guarantees sufficient trace minerals for sheep
- Added copper
- No need for mixing minerals in feed or relying on your sheep to use a licking block
- The building stone for healthy sheep and healthy future: higher resistance, healthy growth and better fertility
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
Sheep over 40kg
- 2 Ovitop boluses 1 month before tupping/insemination and 2 Ovitop boluses before lambing
- Or 2 Ovitop boluses at time of going out and 2 Ovitop boluses at housing
Young sheep over 25 kg
- 1 Ovitop bolus
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
Our sheep mineral bolus Ovitop comes in a bucket of 50 boluses of 5 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children