Fatty liver in cattle
Liver protection with a bolus against fatty liver in cattle
Our liver bolus Hepatotop is a fast acting cattle supplement designed to protect the liver around calving and for cows with a high body condition score (fat cows). In this way it also helps preventing ketosis in cows.
Our liver bolus can be used for cows over 250 kg.
Benefits of our liver bolus?
- Rumen protected ingredients can reach the liver which means their effectiveness is 50 times higher than non-rumen protected ingredients.
- The ingredients clean up the liver and stimulate bile production
- Enhances the breakdown of fat
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Hepatotop 10 days before calving
- 1 Hepatotop just after calving
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
Our liver bolus Hepatotop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 70 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children