Prevent mineral deficiency in cattle with a mineral bolus of 6 months worth of trace minerals
Our trace mineral bolus High Trace is a slow-release cattle supplement designed to prevent a trace mineral deficiency in cattle and improve the overall well-being of the cows. Insufficient trace minerals can result in losses in performance and can cause clinical deficiencies. More commonly though, sub-clinical deficiencies occur manifested as reduced pregnancy rates, rough hair coats, hoof issues, retained placenta, low libido and poor calf performance. Our mineral bolus can be used for cows over 250 kg.
Battle mineral deficiency in cattle
Benefits of our bolus?
- Slow-release of the daily requirements in minerals during 6 months
- Different soils have different mineral content. A mineral bolus guarantees sufficient trace minerals for cattle
- No need for mixing minerals in feed or relying on your cattle to use a licking block
- The building stone for a healthy cow and healthy future: higher resistance, healthy growth, and better fertility
Why a bolus?
Dosage and administration
- 1 High Trace bolus at drying off, repeat after 6 months
- 1 High Trace bolus at start of the grazing season, repeat after six months
- Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- High Trace comes in a box of 12 boluses of 110 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 3 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children