Fertility bolus for cows
Optimal preparation for the artificial insemination with a fertility bolus for cows
Our fertility bolus for cows Fertitop is a slow-release cattle supplement designed to increase the chances of a successful (artificial) insemination of cows. It prepares the cow for estrus and reproduction thanks to a high dose of beta-carotene and an optimal mix of minerals and vitamins.
Our fertility bolus can be used for cows over 250 kg.
Preparation for the (artificial) insemination of cows
Benefits of our fertility bolus for cows?
- Slow-release of minerals and vitamins during 8 days
- Extra high dose of beta-Carotene (300 mg average daily supply)
- High dose of selenium
- Prepares for an optimal (artificial) insemination of cows
- Shorter period between calving
- Less fertility management costs
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
Dosage dairy cows
- 1 Fertitop bolus 8 - 10 days before insemination
Dosage suckler cows
- 1 Fertitop bolus 8 - 10 days before reproduction
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Our fertility bolus Fertitop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 100 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 1.5 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children