Potassium bolus to treat hypokalemia in cattle
Our potassium bolus Kalitop is a fast-acting cattle supplement that is developed to prevent and treat hypokalemia in cattle (a shortage of potassium). Hypokalemia in cattle mainly occurs in lactating animals already suffering from conditions such as anorexia, displaced abomasum, clinical mastitis, retained placenta, and heat stress.
Our potassium bolus can be used for cows over 400 kg.
Prevent or treat hypokalemia in cattle
Benefits of our potassium bolus?
- 70 grams of potassium in one application
- Fast-acting bolus
- No veterinary prescription needed
- Solves a potassium deficiency
- Healthier cows
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 2 Kalitop boluses together in 1 application, and 2 boluses 12 hours later if necessary.
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Kalitop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 90 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children