Prevent grass tetany and hypomagnesemia in cattle with a magnesium bolus
Our magnesium bolus Magnitop is a slow release magnesium supplement for cattle that ensures that a cow’s magnesium requirements are met during fast grass growth in early spring or at peak lactation. In this way it aims to prevent hypomagnesemia and grass tetany.
Our magnesium bolus can be used for cows over 250 kg.
Prevent grass tetany in cattle
Benefits of our magnesium bolus?
- Magnesium is a key macro-nutrient in a dairy cow’s diet. It is essential for bone growth and maintenance, a functioning nervous system and also aids fiber digestion in the rumen
- It counteracts the lower levels of magnesium in early spring grass at the start of the grazing period
- Slow and certain release of magnesium for 4 weeks
- Effective prevention of hypomagnesemia and tetany (grass staggers)
- No waiting time for milk and meat
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 2 Magnitop boluses at the beginning of the grazing season or in case of magnesium deficiency
Administer a few days before
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
Magnitop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 95 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children