Selenium bolus for cattle
Prevent selenium deficiency in cattle with a selenium bolus
Our selenium bolus Seletop is a slow release selenium supplement for cattle that ensures that a cow’s selenium requirements are met. A selenium deficiency is often linked to other diseases such as mastitis embryo death and retained fetal membranes.
Our selenium bolus can be used for cows over 250 kg.
Selenium deficiency in cattle
Benefits of our selenium bolus?
- Selenium is an essential trace element required for the immunity, growth and fertility of cattle.
- Slow and certain release of selenium for 6 months, making it a long-term solution
- It is a suitable alternative to a selenium injection
- No waiting time for milk or meat
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Seletop bolus every 6 months
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
Our selenium bolus Seletop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 80 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children