A painkiller for cattle in the form of a natural aspirin bolus
Our natural aspirin bolus Aspitop is a fast-acting cattle supplement designed to target pain, fever, and inflammation. It improves the comfort and health status of the cow. It can be used as a painkiller at calving, hoof trimming, in case of lameness and hoof problems, in case of mastitis or metritis, and as prevention in any case where the cow seems not fit or in pain. Our aspirin bolus can be used for cows over 400 kg.
A painkiller for cattle
Benefits of our natural aspirin bolus?
- Fast-acting supplement giving immediate results with an effect lasting up to 2 days
- A natural solution with Salix alba (white willow), citrus extracts, and propolis
- Immediately relieves the cow's pain and improves her comfort
- Improves animal welfare
- Helps to reduce the use of medicines (although it can be used in combination with a medical treatment)
- Less secondary diseases
- No waiting time for milk or meat
- Treatment can be repeated if necessary
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- Use 1 Aspitop bolus per cow
- Aspitop bolus works for 48 hours
- Can be repeated after 1 or 2 days if needed
- Do not administer to an animal laying down
- Aspitop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 100 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children
Aspitop bolus combines 3 different ways of action thanks to 3 different active ingredients that work in synergy and reinforce each other.
The main components of Salix alba (Willow tree) are salicylates: derivates of salicylic acid, and precursors of aspirin. In addition to salicylic acid derivates, Salix alba also contains high levels of polyphenols which are transformed into salicylic acid through the metabolism of the animal. Salicylic acid is a strong painkiller (analgesic), reduces fever (antipyretic), and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
The citrus extracts in Aspitop are a source of strong antioxidants with ascorbic acid, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols as the main components. These citrus extracts support the immune system, reduce stress, protect the liver and act as anti-inflammatory agents
Propolis is a natural ingredient produced by honey bees. It contains high levels of polyphenols and flavonoids that have a strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
The reference amongst antioxidants.