Metritis in cattle
Prevention of metritis in cattle with a metritis bolus
Our metritis bolus Metritop is a slow release cattle supplement that is developed to prevent the inflammation of the uterus after calving. It occurs most commonly after calving’s complicated by dystocia, retained fetal membranes, twins or stillbirths. Metritis in cattle can range from a mild disease with a high rate of spontaneous cures to a severe, acute disease that can be life threatening.
Our metritis bolus can be used for cows over 250 kg.
Prevent metritis in cattle
Benefits of our metritis bolus?
- Slow and certain release during 8 days
- Prevention of inflammation of the uterus
- Helps to clean the uterus after calving and to avoid retained placenta
- Better reproductive performance
- Better production
- Decreased culling
- No waiting time for milk or meat
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Metritop bolus 1 week before calving
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
Our metritis bolus Metritop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 100 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children