Clinical mastitis bolus
Treatment against clinical mastitis in cows using a clinical mastitis bolus with natural antibiotics
Our mastitis bolus Mammitop Clinic is a slow release cattle supplement that is developed to be applied at signs of an udder inflammation. It should be used at moments of increasing cell count and when udder problems are showing. In this way it helps at lowering the farmers use of traditional antibiotics and it averts a production stop.
Our clinical mastitis bolus can be used for cows over 250 kg.
Natural antibiotics for cattle
Benefits of our clinical mastitis bolus?
- Consists of essential oils from different herbs and garlic extracts with natural antibiotic activities
- Slow and certain release of high dose natural antibiotics for 4 days
- No veterinary prescription needed
- No resistance possible
- The solution for the reduction of antibiotics in farms
- No waiting time for milk or meat
- Lower costs per cow and an increase in milk production
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Mammitop Clinic bolus at moments of increasing cell count
- 1 Mammitop Clinic bolus at moments with a high risk of udder problems
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
Our clinical mastitis bolus Mammitop Clinic comes in a box of 4 boluses of 90 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children