Calf scour bolus
Make your calf with scour drink for a quick recovery with a calf scour bolus
Our calf scour bolus Bicatop is a calf supplement designed to keep your calves hydrated. A calf with scour (diarrhea) loses a lot of liquids, which causes them to dehydrate and acidify. Because of the acidification calves drink even less and get weaker. This bolus contains sodium bicarbonate to neutralize the acids in the stomach and blood, making your calves feel better and get them to drink again.
Help your calf with scour to recover
Benefits of our calf scour bolus?
- Instant release of sodium bicarbonate
- Awakens desire to drink
- Both as prevention and as a treatment against the most important disease problem in calves
- Helps your calves recover quicker from diarrhea
- No waiting time for milk or meat
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Bicatop bolus at the first signs of a calf with scour. Repeat after each of the next 3 meals.
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Our calf scour bolus Bicatop comes in a bucket of 20 boluses of 15 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children