Mineral young calf bolus
Care of young calves with a mineral calf bolus worth of 3 months of trace minerals
Our mineral young calf bolus Calftop Long Acting is a slow-release calf supplement designed to provide (antioxidant) trace minerals to boost immunity, improve digestion and promote growth.
This mineral bolus should be given to calves of 2 – 3 months old.
Immunity, growth, and digestion of young calves
Benefits of our mineral bolus?
- Slow-release of the daily requirements in minerals during 3 months
- Healthy growth of the calf as the components of the bolus promote the efficient processing of proteins and energy
- The immune system is boosted by the antioxidant effect
- More efficient digestion
- Independence from the quality of the colostrum
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Calftop Flash Long Acting when the young calf is 2 – 3 months old
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Our mineral bolus Calftop Long Acting comes in a box of 25 boluses of 15 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children