Vitamin and mineral older calf bolus
Promote growth and resistance of calves with a vitamin and mineral calf bolus of 6 months
Our vitamin and mineral bolus Tracetop Junior is a slow-release calf supplement designed to prevent a vitamin and mineral deficiency in calves and improve the overall wellbeing of calves. It helps young cattle with their growth and resistance.
This mineral bolus can be used for young cattle of 150 kg and up.
Vitamin and mineral deficiency in calves
Benefits of our vitamin and mineral calf bolus?
- Slow-release of the daily requirements in minerals during 6 months
- Different soils have different mineral content. A mineral bolus guarantees sufficient trace minerals for cattle
- Added vitamins
- No need for mixing minerals in feed or relying on your cattle to use a licking block
- The building stone for a healthy calf and healthy future: higher resistance and healthy growth
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Tracetop Junior bolus at start of the grazing period, repeat at the return to stables
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Our vitamin and mineral calf bolus Tracetop Junior comes in a box of 12 boluses of 75 grams
- Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children