Coccidia in calves
Optimal intestinal health for newborn calves
Our calf bolus Coxitop is a slow-release calf supplement designed to prevent the development of coccidia in calves. In this way, it helps with preventing diarrhea.
This supplement can be used for newborn calves.
Battle coccidia in calves
Benefits of our intestines bolus?
- Prevent the development of coccidia with 2 small slow-release boluses at day 14 after birth.
- Prevents diarrhea in calves
- Creates optimal intestinal health
- Contains plant extracts and essential oils
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
2 boluses at day 14 after birth
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
- Our calf bolus Coxitop comes in a package of 25 doses (50 boluses)
- Expiry date: 2 years
- Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children