Mineral older calf bolus
Promote growth and resistance of calves with a mineral calf bolus of 6 months worth of trace minerals
Our trace mineral calf bolus Juniortop is a slow release calf supplement designed to prevent a mineral deficiency in calves and improve the overall wellbeing of the calves. It helps young cattle with their growth and resistance.
This mineral calf bolus can be used for young cattle of 150 kg and up.
Mineral deficiency in calves
Benefits of our mineral calf bolus?
- Slow release of the daily requirements in minerals during 6 months
- Different soils have a different mineral content. A mineral bolus guarantees sufficient trace minerals for cattle
- No need for mixing minerals in feed or relying on your cattle to use a licking block
Why a bolus?
- Easy in use
- Easy storage and transportation
- No need to give daily supplements
- No need to calculate supplementary feed
- Each cow gets the right dose
- No spilling
Dosage and administration
- 1 Juniortop bolus at start of the grazing period, repeat at return to stables
Orally with the help of a bolus applicator
Our mineral calf bolus Juniortop comes in a box of 12 boluses of 75 grams
Expiry date: shelf life of 2 years after the production date
Store dry, protected from extreme temperatures and out of reach of children